During the ‘new
normal' here at The Wheatsheaf Inn, we have put a few measures in place to make your visit enjoyable and safe as possible.
When you arrive you will be shown to your table.
Here are the house rules,
and adherence to these is a condition of service:
- Customers must wait
to be seated
- Sanitisers are available and must be used on arrival
- Contact details are required from one person per group
- There is a maximum
of six people per table
- All orders will be taken at tables
- Tables and chairs must not be moved
- Children must remain
seated at all times
- This is a NO smoking / no vaping area
- Your food, drink, cutlery and condiments will be brought to you
- Payment by
card is preferred and paid at your table
- When finished, leave all items on your table
- Please respect social distancing at all times
you for your cooperation during these times and we look forward to welcoming you soon.